Axelerant’s Inside Axelerant series gives you a glimpse of principals, policies, and guidelines within our Open Company.
Don’t Spend Axelerant’s Money if You Wouldn’t Spend Yours
^ That’s expense reimbursement 101 at Axelerant.
Expense Reimbursement Guidelines
- Submit expense reimbursements with supporting documents via Axelerant’s expense claim system
- Expenses not requested within 30 days of their occurrence may forfeit reimbursement
- Event and travel related reimbursements require management approval
- To ensure Axelerant’s positive cash flow, reimbursement payments may take upwards of 45 days after approval
Event & Travel Reimbursement
100% event, travel, and per diem for presenters and required team members at events.
- Log in to Xero
- Create an Expenses claim form
- Description: Details for incurred expense
- Unit Price: Amount
- Account: Appropriate expense category like Event, Meals, or Travel
- Tax Rate: NIL
- Department: Your squad or vertical group name like Sales, Marketing, Project XYZ, etc.
- Repeat above steps for additional items
- Upload supporting documentation via the right-hand side of the claim form
- Click Save to submit the receipt
- Open Principals, Guidelines, and Discussions
- The Good, The Bad, and The Legal Bits
- Your Career, Your Success
- How to Get Along with Each Other
- Take a Break AKA Leave Policy
- Productivity & Work Hours
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Expense Reimbursement
- Get SMART, Set Better Expectations
- Why Update Curamine? Make Your Team Look Good!
- Axelerant Social Media Usage Policy
- Guidelines for Writing Accomplishment Statements
- Trial Hire: Starting Your Axelerant Career