Axelerant’s Inside Axelerant series gives you a glimpse of principals, policies, and guidelines within our Open Company.
Your computing devices are welcome
Axelerant is a bring your own device (BYOD) organization. You can use any computer, laptop, or mobile device you’d like, given you’re productive with it. We’ll even help purchase or repair it as needed. We encourage team members to use at least an i5 core 4 GB RAM Ubuntu or a recent generation MacBook laptop.
Our BYOD assistance terms are simple. We’ll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
If needed, you can take a zero-percent interest loan on the remaining 50% through a 12-month salary draw. If you leave Axelerant before the end of the loan, your final salary payout is reduced by the amount owed.
- All other team members qualify for one laptop device, every 2-years.
- Executives and client-facing team members qualify for one mobile device, every 2-years.
- Per role requirements, BYOD assistance for additional devices may be authorized by the strategy group.
Purchase or repair a device and submit an expense reimbursement claim.
- Open Principals, Guidelines, and Discussions
- The Good, The Bad, and The Legal Bits
- Your Career, Your Success
- How to Get Along with Each Other
- Take a Break AKA Leave Policy
- Productivity & Work Hours
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Expense Reimbursement
- Get SMART, Set Better Expectations
- Why Update Curamine? Make Your Team Look Good!
- Axelerant Social Media Usage Policy
- Guidelines for Writing Accomplishment Statements
- Trial Hire: Starting Your Axelerant Career