Be Happier with Axelerant’s Enthusiastic, Giving, & Open Peers
Why you’ll want to work here
We’re Axelerant with a down-to-earth, unconventional company culture that’s focused on making happiness possible and embracing those with a burn for doing excellent work.
Our Scrum managed teams are wildly contributing to and working with Drupal, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, and many other incredible open source technologies for projects and services.
Have great ideas? Fantastic!
We support team members who bring strong ideas to the table and run with them. We’re looking for innovators who want to build their skills and grow with our distributed A-team.
We’re not too afraid to answer your questions.
Axelerant Careers Perks
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence
- Extremely flexible work hours
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus bereavement, maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances
- Professional development, certifications, and training
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance
- Referral bonuses
- Hackathons and community contributions
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations
- Engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations
Become Our Next Great Fit at Axelerant
Learn about our Hiring & Interview process by reading: AXELERANT INTERVIEW GUIDE & TIPS.
What you waiting for? Pick your desired role and apply below.
We Love Referrals, Your Friends Will Love Axelerant
Are your friends enthusiastic, giving, and open? Do they have mad skills in software development, marketing, sales, or QA? Then help them get a new job. Refer them to Axelerant.
How to Succeed at Axelerant:
- Collaborate, get the right things done when they matter and effect positive change
- Document decisions made
- Follow or create defined processes for gettings things done
- If something isn’t right, do something about it
- Make the most of the work day and have a life outside it
- Speak freely about Axelerant, products, projects, services, and related matters
- When you need a break, take it, and come back to work refreshed