Be Happier with the Enthusiastic, Giving, & Open Axelerant Team
You’ll want to work at Axelerant because we’re a down-to-earth, unconventional remote company culture that’s focused on making happiness possible and embracing those with a burn for doing excellent work.
Our customer success orientated teams are wildly contributing to and using Drupal, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, and many other incredible open source technologies through our support, continuous delivery, and DevOps services.
Axelerant Career Perks
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence
- Extremely flexible work hours
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus bereavement, maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances
- Professional development, certifications, and training
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance
- Referral bonuses
- Hackathons and community contributions
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations
- Engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations
Best of all, Axelerant is an 11-year-old open organization with 43 amazing team members and a rocking 4.8/5.0 Glassdoor OpenCompany rating who’s not afraid to answer your questions and help you cheat the interview.
Become Our Next Great Fit at Axelerant
Check out these openings and apply. If you don’t see what you want, contact HR to demonstrate that we need you.
Everyone’s Responsibilities at Axelerant
- Collaborate, get the right things done when they matter and effect positive change
- Document decisions made
- Follow or create defined processes for gettings things done
- If something isn’t right, do something about it
- Make the most of the work day and have a life outside it
- Speak freely about Axelerant matters
- When you need a break, take it, and come back to work refreshed