Careers related frequently asked questions from around the world.
These days, we’re focusing on products and services like the following.
- Curamine – An all-in-one SaaS option for customized Redmine, a web-based project management and bug-tracking tool for small to mid-sized companies.
- Drupal Development – Build complete drupal websites starting from concept design, prototyping to complete technical delivery.
- NodeDesk – A 24/7 application helpdesk and technical support services for all technical issues customers may encounter.
- NodeMigrate – A cost-effective, hassle-free migration of legacy Drupal and non-Drupal websites to Drupal 8 without compromising on quality and security of digital assets.
- Projspace – A provisioning and release management tool, it facilitates a process of staging apps to test servers and releasing to production.
- WordPress plugins – Over a dozen free and premium plugins in use by 10s of thousands.
In the past, we’ve been project based for brochureware to large-scale websites. See our portfolio.
- Must I have a computer before joining?
- Does it matter where I work from? For instance Delhi, Indore, Pune or some other location?
- What are the official working hours and the expected working time?
- What is the average annual raise team members receive at Axelerant?
- What is the process of appraisal at Axelerant?
- How soon must I join Axelerant after accepting an offer?
- Does Axelerant allow for lateral and vertical role changes?
- What are some of the long term objectives you would like accomplished through QA?
- Where’s the office?
- How do teams get managed?
- How is a team made up?
- What’s the typical scale and type of projects that are executed?
- Is open source a defined goal?
- How do you deal with parts of project that can be generalized and contributed back to open source community?
- How are equipment and other infrastructure handled?
- Is there any policy on minimum hours per day/week/month?
- What leave options are there?
- How do you manage HR? Is there a separate HR team?
- How do you handle professional development?
- When can I start working from home?
- How can I succeed at Axelerant?
- How will I get paid?
- Do you hire part-time?
- If Axelerant is a distributed work organization, then how do I meet my teammates?
- What’s your work from home rules like?
Could we be right for you? Join us!