Version 1.3.2 of extension cbstarter: Acqal Site Starter is now available. This new version offers over a dozen changes and also reflects new TCA adjustments for easier workspace user and mount management.
The extension cbstarter is a great way to quickly and easily adjust TYPO3 default settings to something more friendly for enterprise- and large-scale websites.
The adjustments are handled by making changes through TypoScript Constants and Setup, Page and User TSConfig, ext_tables.php and localconf.php files. These new defaults can be further customized through typical TYPO3 TSconfig and TypoScript configuration methods and options.
- Acqal branding
- add headerComment and disablePrefixComment
- add translate and disable prepends
- append unzip
- correct comments and default header comment
- correct plugin to config
- edit record just by clicking on title in list-view
- increase workspace relations limits
- remove BE check
- spacing; removeFromList() use
- sys_template and static_template adminOnly disable
- update CHANGELOG
- update description
- update manual