It’s all about what’s happening at Axelerant from the inside, every month.
The Axelerant Insider – January 2016
- 4 sessions at DrupalCon Asia will feature Axelerant team members.
- Axelerant ported two Drupal 7 modules to Drupal 8.
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Shweta Sharma cleared International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification.
- Shani Memfy became Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
Great job, team.
- 272 Drupal 8 commits by Axelerant
hussainweb : 204
rudraram : 12
tkuldeep17 : 8
alansaviolobo : 8
skippednote : 8
aliyakhan : 7
truptti : 4
mohit_aghera : 3
sushyl : 3
shwetaneelsharma : 2
rajeevk : 2
phantomvish : 2
ankit agrawal : 2
lakshminp : 2
sabreena : 1
karthik kumar bodu : 1
am_sreenivasan : 1
nikitajain : 1
swati_qa : 1
- Saurabh and Subh supported several WordPress plugins through responding to over 20 forum questions.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Michael Cannon: 3 year Employment Anniversary on February 1st
- Saurabh Dixit: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 2nd
- Nikita Jain: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 2nd
- Lakshmi Parthasarathy: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 10th
- Piyush Poddar: 2 year Employment Anniversary on February 10th
- Nadiya Tayub: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 23
- Leave: If you intend to take off more than 3 consecutive working days off, you need to apply at least 4 weeks in advance unless there’s an emergency.
- BYOD: Axelerant will now cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR with effective from January 1, 2016.
Reference: Inside Axelerant
Could we be right for you? Join us!