The Axelerant Insider
- Axelerant proudly sponsored DrupalCon Asia.
- Two of our team members were track chairs who helped curate sessions.
- Axelerant hosted people from 6 countries as part of our buddy program.
- 4 sessions at Mumbai were presented by Axelerant team members.
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Michael Cannon was the official photographer at DrupaCon Asia.
- Parth Gohil did the pre-note at DrupaCon Asia.
- Karthik Kumar, Nikunj Kotecha, Pradeep Kumar and Sushil Hanwate became Acquia Certified Developer.
- Jaspreet Singh made it to Google News.
- Hussain won the bike at Con.
Great job, team!
- 287 Drupal 8 commits by Axelerant
hussainweb : 208
rudraram : 12
tkuldeep17 : 8
skippednote : 8
alansaviolobo : 8
mohit_aghera : 7
aliyakhan : 7
truptti : 4
sushyl : 4
ankit agrawal : 3
miteshmap : 3
rajeevk : 2
lakshminp : 2
phantomvish : 2
shwetaneelsharma : 2
sabreena : 1
karthik kumar bodu : 1
am_sreenivasan : 1
nikitajain : 1
swati_qa : 1
alvimurtaza : 1
nikunjkotecha : 1
- Saurabh and Subh supported several WordPress plugins through responding to over 20 forum questions.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Prabhat Sinha: 1 year Employment Anniversary on March 2nd
- Tapan Sharma: Birthday on March 10th
- Nitika Nehra: 2 year Employment Anniversary on March 11th
- Aamir Ahmad: Birthday on March 11th
- Sushil Hanwate: 1 year Employment Anniversary on March 23rd
- February 1, 2016 onwards, we’re extending our allowance to INR 1600 for family attendance during our monthly meetups.
- Leave: If you intend to take off more than 3 consecutive working days off, you need to apply at least 4 weeks in advance unless there’s an emergency.
- BYOD: Axelerant will now cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR with effective from January 1, 2016.
Reference: Inside Axelerant