Let others prove you’re a credible business through their own words to help you improve your conversion rates and increase lead generation. Testimonials Widget Premium is the most incredibly full-featured WordPress testimonials plugin with forms, lists, ratings, schema, shortcodes, sliders, widgets, & more.
Testimonials Widget Premium lets you randomly slide or list selected portfolios, quotes, reviews, or text with images or videos on your WordPress site. You can insert Testimonials content via shortcode, theme functions, or widgets with category and tag selections and having multiple display options such as random or specific ordering. Also, Review schema for improved search engine results is built-in.
Additionally, Testimonials Widget Premium offers caching, excerpts, ratings, read more links, more selection options, and advanced capabilities like using custom post types as testimonials. Additionally, testimonials support ratings and users can submit their own testimonials via a front-end form shortcode or widget.
Testimonials Widget Premium is Beyond a Simple WordPress Testimonials Slider!
- Carousel, fade, and slide transitions
- Filter slideshow content by WordPress’ categories, tags, or post ID
- Random display
- Read more and single view compatible
- Shortcode compatible – slide content that is rendered using shortcodes. e.g. Worpdress Galleries and Gravity Forms
- Simply styled for easy theme adaption
- Slide images – responsive image slideshow
- Slide mixed content – responsively slide images, text, and video together
- Slide text – useful for rotating testimonials
- Slide videos – video slideshow
- User submitted content compatible
- Widget and shortcode ready
Introduction to Testimonials Widget Premium plugin for WordPress
View a Live Testimonials Demo
More than one testimonials shortcode or widget instance can be displayed at a time on a page. Additionally, with shortcodes and theme functions, you can display a short or long list or rotation of testimonials anywhere you need.
Through categories and tagging, you can create organizational structures. Using categories for products, projects and services you can then apply tagging for further classification.
As an example, create a Portfolio category and then use tags to identify web, magazine, media, public, enterprise, or other niches. Then configure the Testimonial instance to show only Portfolio testimonials with the public and enterprise tags. In another Testimonial instance, you can also select onlyPortfolio testimonials, but then allow web and media tags.
For easy custom styling, each testimonial widget has its own CSS class identifier.
Widgets display content sans
wpautop formatting. This means there’s no forced paragraph breaks unless the content specifically contains them. If needed, you can enable
wpautop via the “Keep whitespace?” option.
The single testimonial view supports image, author, title, location, email, company and URL details with optional Review schema.
User submitted testimonials are marked as “Pending” in WordPress Admin > Testimonials listing. Testimonials are saved to the
testimonials-widgetcustom post type.
[testimonials]– Testimonials listing with paging
[testimonials_archives]– A monthly archive of your site’s testimonials
[testimonials_categories]– A list or dropdown of testimonials’ categories
[testimonials_count]– Count of testimonials
[testimonials_form]– Testimonials entry form
[testimonials_links]– List of testimonial author and title linking to full entry
[testimonials_recent]– Your site’s most recent testimonials
[testimonials_slider]– Displays rotating testimonials or statically
[testimonials_tag_cloud]– A cloud of your most used testimonials’ tags
Premium Theme Functions
<?php echo testimonials()// Testimonials listing with paging ?>
<?php echo testimonials_archives()// A monthly archive of your site’s testimonials ?>
<?php echo testimonials_categories()// A list or dropdown of testimonials’ categories ?>
<?php echo testimonials_count(); // Count of testimonials ?>
<?php echo testimonials_form(); // Testimonials entry form ?>
<?php echo testimonials_links(); // List of testimonial author and title linking to full entry ?>
<?php echo testimonials_recent()// Your site’s most recent testimonials ?>
<?php echo testimonials_slider()// Displays rotating testimonials or statically ?>
<?php echo testimonials_tag_cloud()// A cloud of your most used testimonials’ tags ?>
Shortcode and Widget Options
Please keep in mind that inheritance affects options. This means that changes made to Testimonials > Settings will not affect current widget instance options. You must change the widget instance manually. However, if you create a new widget instance, then the global settings will apply.
Further, global settings are the baseline for shortcodes. If you want to alter the shortcode appearance, then alter the shortcode options directly.
Details on the Shortcode Attributes tab at WordPress Admin > Testimonials > Settings. Alternately, read OPTIONS.
Testimonials RSS Feed URLs
URL slug ‘testimonials’ is the default, but is customizable otherwise.
Testimonials Widget Premium Migration Helpers
- Testimonials Widget pre 2.0.0 – Install and activate Testimonials Widget 2.19.0 before installing the latest Testimonials Widget for automatic upgrading.
- GC Testimonials
- Testimonials by WooThemes
100+ Premium Features
- “Read more” link column on testimonial posts admin page
- Email-based support with responses and resolution within 1- and 3-business days respectively
- Adjustable animation speed
- Admin interface to add, edit and manage testimonials
- Admin mode only anti-spam debug help text
- Akismet, math-based CAPTCHA, and many anti-spam traps
- Alternate destinations for “Read more” links
.oddCSS classes for styling testimonial list entries
- API to manipulate testimonials output and selection
- Archive Page URL and Testimonial Page URL are prevented from being the same or matching existing pages.
- Author field can override testimonial title
- Auto rotate testimonials by page
- Auto-suggest for category and tag options
- Automatic linking of email and URL fields via author or company fields
- Built-in update notification
- Cache per page when you use custom testimonials instance per page
- Caching of testimonials queries and content to decrease server load time improve page loading speed by 1/10 to 1/2 a second
- Capable of handling multiple widgets per page or post
- Carousel mode for rotating multiple testimonials at the same time
- Clear cache when WP Super Cache, FlexiCache, Hyper Cache, DB Cache Reloaded Fix does
- Clickable widget titles
- Collapse and expand long testimonials using Readmore.js “Read more” and “Close” links.
- Commenting on testimonial single-view pages
- Compatible with WordPress multisite
- Configuration based validation for easy extending or overriding
- Content truncation respects HTML tags
- CSS based testimonials submissions form layout
- Custom CSS in footer for HTML validation
- Custom text or HTML for bottom of widgets
- Custom widget bottom text
- Customizable archive and testimonial URLs
- Customizable testimonial data field
- Default post author, category, and status options for user testimonial submissions
- Deletes old and related testimonial cache entries automatically
- Deletes testimonials-widget custom post type entries and settings on uninstall
- Disable caching for widget, shortcode or theme functions
- Disable donate and purchase related text and links
- Disable self-generated quotation marks
- Displays ratings to grant testimonials more emphasis!
- Easily label and link to reviewed item for Review schema
- Easy to configure Next and Previous page indicators
- Edit page columns are sortable for custom fields
- Editors and admins can edit testimonial publisher
- Email notification for user submitted testimonials
- Excerpts for widget view, with read more link to complete testimonial
- Fields for author, testimonial, image, title, location, email, company and URL details
- Fields for rating, item reviewed, and item URL per testimonial
- Filters for caching and more link control, text replacement, and more
- Flush URLs on deactivation
- Form “Testimonial” header text is customizable to “Specials” or other terms
- Front-end entry form for user supplied testimonials. Live form demo
- Gravatars saved as featured images
- IDs column shown in testimonials edit page
- IE7 CSS hacks for quotes and join parts
- Image, email based Gravatar, category and tag enabled
- Internal version tracking for compatibility checks and automatic settings update
- Localizable via
- Minimalist CSS styling for easier theming
- Multiple paging options for testimonials listings
- Multiple user-entry forms on same page are allowed
- On testimonial submission error, focus on first required field
- Optional commenting on testimonial single-view pages
- Performance optimizations
- Plugin version tracking to ensure compatibility
- Premium tab on settings screen for site-wide option defaults
- Ratings can be set to no, minimal, or maximal values
- Read more links for testimonials exceeding the character limit
- Require minimumal testimonial rating for display
- Respects meta capabilities
- Review microdata format per schema.org
- Right Now Dashboard widget displays “Pending Testimonials” counts
- Schema.org microdata format for improved search engine results
- Search for testimonials by title, excerpt, content, or meta fields
- Select only testimonials with excerpts, images or of arbitrary maximum and minimum length
- Select post, page and other custom post types for content rotations slider
- Settings and URL based cache clearing
- Settings export/import
- Settings page contextual help
- Settings screen for site-wide option defaults
- Shortcode helpers on category and tag admin screens
- Shortcodes allowed inside of testimonials content
- Shortcodes and theme functions for listings and rotation
- Shortcodes and theme functions for testimonials count and testimonial link list
- Shortcodes, theme functions, and widget user testimonial submission form
- Show excerpts with list and single views
- Show unique testimonials when displaying multiple testimonial instances
- Simple, single rating per testimonials
- Single testimonial view includes image, author, title, location, email, company and URL details
- Supports WP-PageNavi
- Testimonial content supports HTML
- Testimonial links listing with image, author, title, location, company, and URL fields
- Testimonial, email, and URL fields are clickable – URL requires
- Testimonials archive view
- Testimonials output is completely customizable via filters
- Testimonials specific RSS feed via customizable URL slug
- Testimonials support styling based upon CSS classes for category, tags and post id
- Testimonials widget displays static and rotating testimonials
- Unique CSS class per widget
- Upload images by browsing or URL
- URLs can be opened in new windows
- Use custom taxonomy or WordPress’s own for categories and tags
- Uses bxSlider for transitions
- WordPress Admin > Testimonials > Clear Cache menu link
- WordPress Multilingual enabled WPML
- WPML compatible
Testimonials Widget Premium Doesn’t Work For You?
No problem, it has a 30-day, money back guarantee. Also, you can keep the software, sans support and updates.
- Installation Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits and Features