Careers related frequently asked questions from around the world.
Easy. We generalize it and contribute it back to the Open Source projects we’re working with.
More specfically though, our contribution path has been erratic and we’re looking to optimize it. We do have it in our contracts, which allows us to contribute non-IP related items back to Open Source projects after client approval.
- Must I have a computer before joining?
- Does it matter where I work from? For instance Delhi, Indore, Pune or some other location?
- What are the official working hours and the expected working time?
- What is the average annual raise team members receive at Axelerant?
- What is the process of appraisal at Axelerant?
- How soon must I join Axelerant after accepting an offer?
- Does Axelerant allow for lateral and vertical role changes?
- What are some of the long term objectives you would like accomplished through QA?
- Where’s the office?
- How do teams get managed?
- How is a team made up?
- What’s the typical scale and type of projects that are executed?
- Is open source a defined goal?
- How do you deal with parts of project that can be generalized and contributed back to open source community?
- How are equipment and other infrastructure handled?
- Is there any policy on minimum hours per day/week/month?
- What leave options are there?
- How do you manage HR? Is there a separate HR team?
- How do you handle professional development?
- When can I start working from home?
- How can I succeed at Axelerant?
- How will I get paid?
- Do you hire part-time?
- If Axelerant is a distributed work organization, then how do I meet my teammates?
- What’s your work from home rules like?