Axelerant’s Inside Axelerant series gives you a glimpse of principals, policies, and guidelines within our Open Company.
Team member benefits are…
always evolving to fit your needs. Let #hr know what’s needed next.
Certification & Continuing Education
Successful completion of certification or continuing education and their related expenses are 100% reimbursable given that the certification or continuing education benefits Axelerant.
Perks of Working at Axelerant
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus bereavement, maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Group health insurance.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Professional development, certifications, and training.
- Referral bonuses.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Open Principals, Guidelines, and Discussions
- The Good, The Bad, and The Legal Bits
- Your Career, Your Success
- How to Get Along with Each Other
- Take a Break AKA Leave Policy
- Productivity & Work Hours
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Expense Reimbursement
- Get SMART, Set Better Expectations
- Why Update Curamine? Make Your Team Look Good!
- Axelerant Social Media Usage Policy
- Guidelines for Writing Accomplishment Statements
- Trial Hire: Starting Your Axelerant Career